Saturday, February 7, 2015

Grant Me the Serenity

February's Sponsor QuietFire Designs
Quietfire Designs

Isn't this the most darling card!  I love the colors and background patterned paper with the wonderful fence and bow.  The little girl is darling, just so sweet.   The color of the hair ties in with the colors of the flowers on the patterned paper.  

Did I say I liked it?   The sentiment is from our wonderful sponsor this month, QuietFire.  
Source of the following information:
The Serenity Prayer is the common name for a prayer authored by the American theologian Reinhold Niebuhr[1][2] (1892–1971). It has been adopted by Alcoholics Anonymous and other twelve-step programs. The best-known form is:
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.
QuietFire God give me the Serenity . Obsession Expression fence die and Spellbinders oval and scallop oval dies.  

Be sure to visit Dawn's blog today.

1 comment: