Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Kids, you say.

Bugaboo Digital Stamps is our Sponsor for the March Challenge of Spring and Children.



I have a fantastic surprise.  Two of our talented Divas used the same image and how wonderfully different and delightful they are.  That's what I love about stamping and digital images alike.  One's person's creativity is so different from another.  I love both the cards.  I know you will too.

First up is Cathie Borowski: The color scheme reminds of a rich sherbet.  That sounds so yummy to me.  I sat and read outside on Sunday past and at 2:00 p.m., it was a lovely 64 degrees Fahrenheit.  I would have loved some sherbet then.  Our lovely little girl is thinking of sherbet too.

Diecut Divas, Bugaboo KPT Wavy Hair Girl

Simon Says Stamps Stitched Rectangles
Visit Cathie at the House of Borowski.

Marsha has this little girl sitting at the window, watching the world go by and wishing she could go out and play.  She really does look like she wants to go have fun.  The flowers are just so cute too.
 Marsha used Kid Pocket Topper - Wavy Hair Girl and Silhouette Portrait
Visit Marsha at Gramma's Room

Arlene and the Die Cut Divas

No comments: