Tuesday, February 2, 2016

January Winner and DT Favorites D


Our Great Sponsor at Die Cut Divas is 


One Happy Cut will give out a $15 gift certificate to our randomly drawn winner.


Winner of the January challenge is:

Congratulations to- Dianchik
 
 

Please contact us on thedcdivas@gmail.com and we'll get your prize organised,



Arlene's Favorite - Karen Pimblett
I love the technique and that Karen took the risk to die-cut all the frames for this little lady.
two

Michelle's Favorite-Graciellie
 This is the type of card I wish I could make, but I can't get the hang of.






Once again a HUGE thanks to everyone who took part.  I am so glad I was able to use Random.org to get the winner... you are ALL winners in my book.

Thanks Dawn and the Divas






4 comments:

Gail said...

congrats to the winners - happy dance! Enjoy your day!

Cindy C. said...

Congrats ladies!!

Graciellie Design said...

Oh my, thanks so much! Michelle you're so sweet, thank you!

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the winner and top picks. Hugz