Thursday, November 7, 2013

Crafty Sentiment Designs.

Hi Lovelies,

Today we thought we'd share a little more about our sponsor this month.  Suzette the owner of Crafty Sentiment Designs shares some answers with us about her wonderful shop.

1. How did your Company come about?

I started off first  doing cross stitch but I have always been a crafty person in one way or the other. I start going to craft shows and watching Create and Craft I got into cardmaking.  I wanted to use something different and unique and I decided that I could bring my own ideas and designs to the market and that is where Crafty Sentiments Designs came about. I started off with clear sentiments stamps, digital image and added rubber stamps and dies I design all the sentiments and some images and my very talented  Artist Justyna create the lovely range of rubber stamps on the website.

2. How long have you been in business?
Crafty Sentiments Designs is still a young company and have been around for just 3 years now.

3. Where can we find you?We are an online base company and can be found at www.craftysentimentsdesigns.co.uk and we are also on twitter and facebook.

4. Can anyone shop with you?
Yes anyone can shop with us as we ship worldwide. 

5. What is one of your favourite products that you carry & why?
I love all the products, it is hard! One of my favourites  will be the dies, I think it is because I design each and everyone of them. I also love the stamps all of them as they are cheeky, cute, some have lovely expressions and just fun to work with.

6. Do you craft & how often do you get a chance to do so?I do craft when I can and try to put something on my personal blog  every other week. I work part - time in the NHS so my night shifts get the better of me unfortunately and I don't get the time to craft as I want to.

Thank you Suzette for sharing how your company came about.  

1 comment:

Arlene said...

How wonderful! What a great interview. It's nice to know about the company you buy from.