Monday, May 26, 2014

Pearls are a Girl's Best Friend

This little lady has pearls woven through her hair.  Again, I'm with the golden hair.  I'm sure it's just a phase I'm going through.   I guess you see a pattern in the images I picked, all feminine images.  I couldn't help but pick this wonderful image.  I love the unique way she is posed, with her back to us.  It just reminded me of softness and delicate beauty.  

With Digital Stamps, you can copy and paste them into Word if you are not techy, like me.  You can take the CROP tool and crop an image quite easily, as I've done below.  Would you believe this is the same image?  Different hair color and style.  Not only is re-sizing available, but choosing a part of the image is even more fun.   I hope you try cropping an image and adding more tools to your skills.

I hope you are enjoying the images we're sharing for A Day for Daisies.  I have thoroughly enjoyed coloring and playing with shapes in making cards with these fascinating images

Recipe first card:
Pearls in my hair - A Day for Daisies digital stamp
Cuttlebug
Leaves from Spellbinders Shapeabilities Bitty Blossoms
Flowers from Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia - I just love the look of this flower, no matter what fantastical colors and patterns
Birds from Memory Box - Resting Birds
Pearls

Recipe second card:
Pearls in my hair - A Day for Daisies digital stamp
Hero Arts Cling Zig Zag stamp CG422 
Cuttlebug
QuicKutz Nesting Rectangles
Recollections Twine

Have a great week,
Arlene and the Die Cut Divas

3 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Both of these "pearly" cards are so beautifully done! Thanks for sharing Arlene!

Jutta said...

Lovely job on this card!

Katia said...

is wonderful!