Friday, November 21, 2014

Where's that Ornament?

Sit down and have some fun!  I'm all excited!

Tis the time to work on your holiday cards.  I'm sure you must know I love, love, love the Bugaboo Sun Bonnet (SB) gals. This gal can be found here.   I think the gal needs to be careful with that ornament.  It looks pretty heavy.  I colored her with Copic markers as well as the panels on the sides.

If you enjoy coloring, she's a dream to color.  I hope you enjoy the Die Cut Divas' November Challenge.  I've gotten all giddy!

Front of card

See how the card opens

Inside of card when opened.  
I saved some space to write a little something under the Season's Greetings.

Seen from the back of the card - yes I decorated the back too, with Winter Circle Sentiments - Jingle Bells..
I love the bells on the back as they make a beautiful backing without much work.  A little bit of coloring and a circle die-cut and it's done.  See the recipe at A Bit of This and That.

Arlene and the Die Cut Divas

No comments: