Sunday, October 11, 2015

Rowan, Last Enchanter

I loved the images from Morgan's Art World.  I had to (HAD TO) have more than my fair share and also print them out in different sizes and color them in different ways.

My first image is smaller and offers less detail than the second.  I'm happy with both.  I had fun making shaped cards, which I haven't done in quite some time.

These are examples for the Die Cut Divas' challenge of  shaped cards for October.  Morgan's Art World is the sponsor for October and I love the images. Be sure to look for Morgan's Art Stamps on her website.or this should get you to the right space to look for her fabulous images.


My second card using the same image, but different Spellbinder's die set.


Morgan's Art Stamps Rowan, Last Enchanter

I hope you're in shape for our challenge, that is, CARD SHAPE. 
 Ok, a bit hokey, but I'm ok with that.

My blog in case you want to visit is A Bit of This and That.

Arlene and the Die Cut Divas

No comments: