Thursday, March 3, 2016

Thinking Spring

Die Cut Divas' sponsors for March are 

Are birds who live in lopsided bird houses, lop-sided?  They look pretty upright to me, the birds, not the houses.  Here's a springtime card for everyone.  I couldn't hlep but smile as I colored these wonky birdhouses.

I sure thought this image reminded me of spring days and flowers blooming.  Have fun with the new challenge.  I have.  You can find me at A Bit of This and That.
Supplies:
Bugaboo Digi Stamps Birdhouses
Die-namics Stitched Square STAX
The Paper Studio embossing folder
Cuttlebug
Copic markers

3 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Hehe the double deck bird house is so cute!!

Monica Maier said...

Love the coloring on the cute bird houses!

creationsnz said...

I like wonky things, and this works for me! CarolG